Who: Boys & Girls, Ages 8-15
When: June 25-28
Where: Chapin High School
This Pro Skills Basketball (PSB) Columbia Summer Camp will be
directed by Mark Snelgrove, the head boys varsity basketball coach at
Chapin High School.
PSB camps are dedicated to teaching the fundamentals of basketball to
kids in a safe and enjoyable environment and include games,
competitions and drills designed for kids of all skill levels.
With a staff of experienced former and current high school, college,
and pro players and coaches, PSB camps provide a great opportunity for
kids to learn from players who have had success both on and off the
- Camp registration and check in will start at 8:30am everyday. Parents must check their child(ren) into camp.
- Parents are welcome to watch camp at any time throughout the day if they choose. See sample schedule at bottom.
- Campers should wear athletic shoes and clothing. Do NOT bring a basketball.
- A camp concession stand with snacks and drinks may be available
depending on camp location. In the case of a camp concession stand, a
camp bank will be available for campers to deposit money to be used at
the concessions stand.
- Campers must bring their own lunch.
- Camp will end at 3pm everyday. Parents must check their child(ren) our of camp.
- Campers must be picked up by 3:15pm. Parents will be charged $1 per minute after 3:15pm.
- Refund Policy: Campers are entitled to a full refund (minus a $20
refund fee) up to 1 week before camp starts. Within one week of camp, a
credit for all fees paid will be issued and valid for 1 year. Credits
can only be transferred to a family member. No cash refunds will be
issued within one week of camp.
8:30-9:00am - Check in
9:00-9:15am - Warm up
9:15-10:30am - Skill Stations
10:30-10:45am - Break
10:45-12:00pm - Games (1v1, 2v2, 3v3)
1:00-2:00pm - Competitions (hot shot, speed lay-ups, speed shooting)
2:00-3:00pm - Scrimmaging (4v4 or 5v5)